- Regularly advises clients across a wide variety of industries, including media, financial services, food, and retail companies, on cyber insurance needs and coverage issues.
- Represents and advises wireless carrier and handset protection provider clients on handset protection insurance and service contract regulatory compliance issues, as well as related transactions.
- Advises health insurance companies and producers on health insurance regulations and compliance issues.
- Represents clients in negotiating contracts involving complex insurance regulatory issues, such as the transfer of insurance policies and third-party administrator services.
- Provides guidance to numerous clients on whether certain proposed products and services constitute the business of insurance, such as price guarantees, buyer incentive programs, and marketing/sales efforts.
- Counsels insurance companies on the issuance of stop-loss insurance to insure liability of self-funded ERISA health plans.
- Assists clients with the formation and operation of risk retention and risk purchasing groups.
- Advises insurance companies on the implementation of new payment methods and modes.
- Represented a credit card payment processor in an insurance declaratory judgment action relating to insurance coverage for costs and fines stemming from a large-scale data security breach.
- Represented an insurance carrier regarding a $43 million loss in which the insured sought coverage under a D&O policy for claims made under Alabama’s Quo Warranto Act. This case settled before trial under very favorable terms.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4410
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sean offers his clients confident and cost-efficient leadership in nearly every kind of insurance coverage and regulatory issue. Whether it's counseling major insurance companies on insurance-related transactions or advising on health insurance regulation or cyber insurance issues, Sean's diverse experience has proven him capable of handling even the most complex and demanding insurance matters.