- Representing numerous financial institutions in structuring, documenting, and negotiating sponsorship arrangements with financial technology companies and other third-party service providers.
- Representing several financial institutions in negotiating card-incentive agreements with the two largest card networks.
- Representing various financial institutions and financial technology companies in navigating and, where applicable, complying with the rules and requirements of the two largest card networks.
- Representing issuers, underwriters, and placement agents in numerous public and private offerings of subordinated notes.
- Representing private investors in acquisitions of, and significant investments in, financial institutions.
- Representing investors in obtaining de novo charters for various types of financial institutions.
- Representing financial institutions in connection with charter conversions and other regulatory issues.
- Phone: +1 214 922 3533
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jordan’s pragmatic approach and clear communications style are invaluable to clients needing strategic advice on complex corporate transactions.