- Represented employers in negotiations with the PBGC regarding liability under ERISA Section 4062(e).
- Represented numerous employers regarding the design, implementation and administration of all types of qualified retirement plans and deferred compensation arrangements, including advice on regulatory compliance with the Internal Revenue Code and ERISA.
- Represented many large public companies, private employers and private equity funds regarding the employee benefits issues related to corporate mergers and acquisitions, including advising these employers on the integration of their benefit plans and executive compensation arrangements.
- Represented many employers regarding voluntary correction of errors involving qualified retirement plans, including errors relating to tax qualification and ERISA fiduciary requirements.
- Represented employers regarding qualified retirement plan spinoffs, plan mergers, transfers of assets and liabilities, and plan terminations.
- Drafted amendments to hundreds of non-qualified deferred compensation arrangements and individual executive agreements for compliance with Code Section 409A.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4982
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Blake provides responsive and practical advice to solve complex employee benefit challenges facing public, private and tax-exempt employers. Clients seek his insight to resolve complicated plan audit and correction issues with the IRS, DOL and PBGC. He advises on all aspects of retirement plan design and compliance issues for 401(k), 403(b), 457, 409A, ESOP and defined benefit pension plans.