- Lead trial counsel in several cases related to noncompetition agreement claims.
- Lead investigator into complaints against senior leaders of companies and professional sports organizations.
- Lead defense counsel in cases brought under Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, FLSA, and other employment statutes.
- Lead appellate counsel in state and federal court appeals.
- Collective bargaining on behalf of management clients with unions, including Unite Here, UFCW, IATSE, and Workers United.
- Represented multiple clients in administrative matters before the NLRB, EEOC, DOL, Office of Civil Rights, and other agencies.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7827
- Email: email@example.com
Chris leads the Labor & Employment practice at Alston & Bird and represents a diverse group of companies, sports organizations, and colleges. Clients hire Chris to litigate their complex business disputes, to conduct high-profile investigations, and to advise them on compliance with a wide array of employment and education laws.