- Represented Lumine Group, a division of Volaris Group, in its acquisition of TOMIA, a technology provider to telecom carriers.
- Represented White Cap Supply Holdings in its acquisition of CSI Geoturf, a Michigan-based wholesale distributor of civil site construction geosynthetic and landscape supplies.
- Represented Architectural Surfaces Group, LLC, a portfolio company of Sun Capital Partners and a leading importer and distributor of natural stone, engineered stone, and tile for residential and commercial applications, in its acquisition of Stone Boutique and Allure Natural Stone, two affiliated natural stone companies.
- Represented Architectural Surfaces in its acquisition of Ceramic Matrix, a Florida-based distributor of tile, pavers, and slabs including stone, porcelain, and glass.
- Represented U.S. Lumber Group, a specialty building materials distributor, in its acquisition of Millwork Sales, a leading distributor and manufacturer of millwork, hardware and related building products to commercial dealers and retailers in the state of Florida.
- Represented Select Interior Concepts, Inc., a premier distributor of interior building products, in its $411 million sale to an affiliate of global private equity firm Sun Capital Partners Inc.
- Represented Madison Dearborn Partners and its portfolio company AEVEX Aerospace in the acquisition of The Matrix Operating Group and its subsidiaries, providers of services, solutions and training for information collection, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) mission operations, manned and unmanned airborne flight operations, technology and systems integration, and all-source intelligence analysis, to the U.S. government.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7475
- Email: email@example.com
Clients value Nick’s leadership from his military service in combination with his analytical background to solve even the most complex transactions.