- Counsel to a national truck and trailer rental company in litigation involving products liability, wrongful death, personal injury, and premises liability claims.
- Counsel to a leading containerboard producer in a lawsuit against the engineering firm that designed and installed defective flame arresters at its pulp and paper mills.
- Counsel to a major medical products sterilization company in litigation alleging adverse health effects from environmental exposure to ethylene oxide emissions.
- Counsel to an automotive products manufacturer in litigation alleging adverse health effects from environmental exposure to trichloroethylene.
- Counsel to one of the nation’s largest wireless phone service providers in litigation alleging adverse health effects from the use of wireless phones.
- Counsel to a health care company in multiple class actions arising from a cyberattack alleged to have compromised personal and health information.
- Counsel to a hospital system and health care providers in medical malpractice actions.
- Counsel to a Catholic high school in coordinated proceedings involving allegations of childhood sexual abuse by clergy members.
- Coordinating defense counsel for multiple wrongful death and personal injury cases arising out of an incident at a Louisiana manufacturing facility.
- Represented an international mining company in talc mass tort litigation in state and federal courts throughout the country.
- Represented an international drywall manufacturer in products liability multidistrict litigation.
- Represented an active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturer and raw material supplier in the opioid multidistrict litigation.
- Represented a leading alcohol distributor in wrongful death and personal injury litigation.
- Advised numerous product manufacturers on recalls, risk mitigation, and regulatory compliance.
- Advised a hospital system on multiple open records requests and bid protest disputes.
- Served as trial counsel in jury trials in California and New Jersey involving allegations that talcum powder was contaminated with asbestos and caused cancer.
- Served as arbitration counsel in a traumatic brain injury case against a truck and trailer rental company in California.
- Served as pro bono counsel to an asylee in appellate immigration proceedings.
Sarah O’Donohue is a senior associate in the firm’s Litigation & Trial Practice Group. She focuses her practice on representing companies in products liability, mass tort, and toxic tort litigation and class actions. Sarah has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America© as “One to Watch” for Commercial Litigation.
Sarah received her J.D., with honors, from Emory University School of Law, where she was a Robert W. Woodruff Fellow and was inducted into the Order of the Coif. While in law school, Sarah served as an executive managing editor for the Emory Law Journal and completed internships with the Hon. Frank M. Hull of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, and the Hon. Timothy C. Batten, Sr., of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
Sarah earned her B.A., summa cum laude, in political science and classical studies from Vanderbilt University, where she was a member of the College of Arts and Science honors program and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa during her junior year.
- Emory University (J.D., 2014)
- Vanderbilt University (B.A., 2010)