- Prosecuting monopolization claims against Keurig Green Mountain on behalf of the McLane Company Inc. in U.S.-based multidistrict litigation.
- Defending various clients in class actions stemming from alleged data breaches in both state and federal courts.
- Moved to successfully dismiss claims against a company in federal court alleging wrongful termination.
- Representing various judgment creditors in U.S. federal court seeking attachment of Venezuelan assets located in the United States.
- Petitioning for third party discovery in U.S. federal court for use in an ad hoc international investor-state arbitration.
- Briefed successful appeals in the Second and Fifth Circuit, upholding favorable district court decisions.
- Representing various clients responding to Federal Trade Commission (FTC) investigations and document requests.
- Advising a client on potential consumer protection liability in the wake of a recent FTC complaint and settlement.
- Represented a company responding to various state insurance investigations.