- Advising clients on simultaneous merger filings before the European Commission and the UK Competition and Markets Authority, as well as the U.S. Department of Justice, EU national competition authorities, and other competition authorities across the world on high-profile deals.
- Notifying mergers to the European Commission and the UK Competition and Markets Authority and securing clearances in Phase I.
- Advising clients on the Payment Services Directive (PSD2), the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), the Payment Services Regulations (PSRs) in the UK, and related payment industry initiatives, including registration as a payment institution and provision of regulated payment services under the PSD2.
- Representing and advising a global payments service provider on an antitrust damages claim brought before the English courts.
- Advising a digital platform on the EU competition law theories of harm applicable to the digital economy.
- Advising clients on general regulatory compliance issues with regards to financial services and antitrust.
- Phone: +44 20 8161 4353
- Email: email@example.com
Lydia advises clients on a wide array of competition law issues, including merger clearances, litigation, and antitrust regulatory compliance in the European Union and the United Kingdom.