- Represented Italian-based Ali Holding S.r.l., one of the largest and most diversified global leaders in the foodservice equipment industry, in its $3.5 billion acquisition of Welbilt Inc., a leading global supplier of commercial foodservice equipment and the related sale of Welbilt’s Manitowoc Ice business to an affiliate of Pentair plc, a global water treatment and solutions company for $1.6 billion.
- Advised a private client in an agreement to sell full ownership of the Barclays Center and their 51 percent controlling interest in the Brooklyn Nets to a private entity.
- Represented the world’s largest social network in a $5.7 billion investment for a 9.99 percent stake in the biggest telecom operator in India.
- Represented a leading Scandinavian aluminum manufacturer in a Section 363 auction that doubled the size of the client’s company.
- Advised the world’s largest retailers of home improvement and building products in various debt offerings.
- Advised a global leader of home improvement and building products in the sale of its manual, electric, and brad nail fastening tool manufacturing business.
- Advised a large institutional investor in various venture capital investments.
- Advised a private equity buyer in the acquisition of a turf company.
- Advised a private equity firm in its acquisition of a premium environmental and athletic performance measurement instrument designer and manufacturer.
- Advised a private equity firm in numerous acquisitions in the areas of specialty manufacturing and distribution, marketing, and business services.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7640
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Both private and public clients turn to Brittany when seeking comprehensive advice on their complex corporate matters.