- Representing a national medical group in multidistrict litigation arising from an alleged patient information breach.
- Represented publicly traded companies in class action litigation regarding the companies’ collection and use of customer data.
- Represented numerous retailers in False Claims Act litigation arising from alleged unclaimed property obligations.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in a False Claims Act investigation.
- Represented an international material handling and logistics automation company in a products liability action.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4828
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gavin's experience in the federal and state court systems at both the trial and appellate levels gives him insight into the process and difficulties his clients face when engaged in commercial lawsuits. He uses his experience to guide clients through complex disputes, including claims involving data privacy and financial services issues.