- Represented a major automaker during investigations and negotiations with the EPA and the California Air Resources Board regarding compliance with greenhouse gas, fuel economy, and criteria pollutant emissions regulations.
- Counseled a municipal power company on numerous environmental issues, including compliance with RCRA hazardous waste management requirements, CAA permitting and reporting, asset sales, and enforcement actions under CERCLA before the EPA and local environmental authorities.
- Assisted a major U.S. manufacturer in conducting an internal investigation and subsequent discussions with state and federal authorities regarding potential CWA and TSCA violations.
- Advised numerous domestic and international automakers on compliance issues arising from federal greenhouse gas and fuel economy rulemaking efforts, state zero emission vehicle mandates, and credit opportunities.
- Drafted a white paper for a major U.S. company providing an overview of the regulatory landscape at the federal and state level regarding autonomous vehicles including a description of the relevant technology, potentially applicable rules and exemption opportunities, and policy perspectives.
- Phone: +1 202 239 3640
- Email: email@example.com
Clients trust Hillary’s knowledge of environmental laws and regulatory programs to advise them on pressing environmental and land use issues.