- Representing Qatar Airways and its subsidiary, Qatar Airways Investments (UK) Ltd., in connection with the Chapter 11 Cases of LATAM Airlines Group S.A.
- Represented a specialty lender with a senior secured interest on aircraft in connection with a federal receivership.
- Represented a leading lifestyle brand collective in its Chapter 11 cases to recapitalize approximately $1.8 billion in funded indebtedness. The lifestyle brand collective filed with a restructuring support agreement backed by its key funded debtholders, $435 million in debtor-in-possession financing, and a path to a quick and consensual emergence with a capital structure reduced by approximately $700 million.
- Represented the special committee of the board of directors of an oil and gas exploration and production company in connection with an investigation into pre-bankruptcy related-party transactions and analysis of potential claims, including potential fraudulent transfer and breach of fiduciary duty claims.
- Represented the independent manager of a power generation company in negotiating value allocation, resolution of intercompany claims, and an option for creditors to receive new common stock in the reorganized company.
- Represented a multinational corporation that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing, and accessories in the Chapter 11 case of a leading global designer, distributor and retailer of comfort footwear.
- Represented a media publication in their Chapter 11 cases, including the sale of the remaining material assets of the business through a Section 363 auction.
- Represented an implementer and administrator of co-pay adjudication programs in the Chapter 11 case of a specialty pharmaceutical company in connection with pre-bankruptcy transactions and analysis of potential claims, including potential fraudulent transfer claims.
- Represented an asbestos trust, established under the Chapter 11 plan of reorganization of a global engineering and construction company, responsible for establishing procedures for the resolution of asbestos claims and paying obligations of allowed asbestos claims from the cash proceeds in the asbestos trust and other available sources of funding.
- Represented a well-known fashion stylist and one of the largest unsecured creditors in the chapter 7 case of a former Victoria’s Secret model.
- Phone: +1 212 210 9571
- Email: email@example.com
Kimberly uses her diverse background to guide clients through complex restructuring matters.