Complex Commercial Litigation and Class Action Defense
- Representing a major pharmacy benefit manager in ongoing multidistrict litigation.
- Defending a major pharmacy benefit manager in ongoing putative class actions related to manufacturer rebates and prescription drug prices.
- Represented a global technology corporation in district court litigation, including a favorable jury verdict, related to the breach of a patent license and settlement agreement.
- Defeated class certification for a health care company and a pharmacy benefit manager facing claims involving manufacturer rebates and prescription drug prices.
- Represented the State of Georgia in a voting challenge lawsuit filed in the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Defended a former AUSA against Bivens claims in district and appellate court.
Government and Internal Investigations
- Represented a medical device manufacturer in criminal investigation into potential violations of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
- Represented a client in trial court and appellate proceedings relating to an investigation led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
- Performed an internal investigation for a pharmaceutical company into a variety of CGMP issues.
- Performed an internal investigation for a pharmaceutical company into allegations of fraudulent testing data.
- Represented a health care provider in a False Claims Act investigation and qui tam lawsuit relating to home health services.
- Represented a hospital system in a False Claims Act investigation related to grant applications.