Mr. Stevens serves as special executive compensation counsel to many publicly traded companies, closely-held businesses, and individual executives, including:
- One of the nation’s preeminent energy services companies.
- The world’s largest home improvement retailer.
- A national real estate investment and service company.
- One of the Southeast’s largest independent commercial banking organizations.
- The executive team of a leading real estate development company.
- The CEO of a leading ultra-premium culinary appliance company.
- The CFO of the world’s leading health care diagnostics company.
- Counsel to a global private equity fund on executive compensation issues in connection with its $3.9 billion acquisition of a telecommunications equipment company.
- Counsel to a leading provider of technology and business solutions on equity compensation, change in control agreements and related tax issues in connection with its $2.6 billion acquisition by an asset management company in a going-private transaction.
- Counsel to a leading hospital services company regarding retention and severance arrangements and “golden parachute” tax planning in connection with a $1.7 billion merger transaction.
- Counsel to the management of one of the nation’s largest optical companies relating to executive investment and equity incentives in connection with an acquisition by a private equity investor.