- Represented a publicly held packaging company in its $1.8 billion acquisition of a consumer packaging business from the country’s largest pulp and paper company.
- Represented a publicly held REIT in its at-the-market common-stock offering.
- Represented leading international investment banks in several public offerings of debt by the world’s best-known beverage company.
- Represented a publicly held packaging company in several acquisitions and dispositions in North America.
- Represented an Atlanta-based bank in its IPO.
- Represented a leading flooring manufacturing company in its €300 million debt offering.
- Represented a publicly held medical device company in a $710 million carve-out of its surgical and infection prevention business.
- Represented multiple investment banks in numerous equity and debt offerings in the financial services sector.
- Represented a health care staffing company in the sale of one of its divisions to another health care staffing company for approximately $200 million.
- Represented a publicly held financial services company in preferred stock and debt offerings with aggregate proceeds exceeding $700 million.
- Represented a leading technology company in the $60 million sale of an 80.1 percent interest in the company to a leading national security solutions provider.
- Represented a publicly held packaging company in its $300 million senior notes offering.
- Represented a publicly held specialty paper manufacturing company in its $350 million senior notes offering.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4707
- Email: email@example.com
Public and private companies across several industries trust Matt to guide them through complex commercial and strategic transactions.