- National insolvency counsel to a major commercial mobile radio services provider and the sales and trading desk of a multinational oil and gas company.
- Representing liquidators based in the Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands as U.S. counsel in a major fraud liquidation involving more than a dozen jurisdictions.
- Representing a Cayman Islands liquidator as U.S. counsel in a failed direct lending venture placed into a California receivership.
- Advising multiple domestic and foreign sovereign pension funds in the structuring of counterparty relationships.
- Representing numerous lenders and borrowers on insolvency and credit issues in alternative financings, including repo lending.
- Representing a major local council in the restructuring of the Boy Scouts of America.
- Representing numerous commercial and residential real estate borrowers in in-court and out-of-court restructuring of, collectively, over $700 million in debt.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4778
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will, who chairs the annual ABI/AIRA restructuring competition at the Wharton School, has substantial experience advising parties on insolvency-related issues arising in workouts and significant transactions. International clients rely on his counsel when dealing with offshore hedge fund liquidations.