- Advised a prominent telecommunications provider in developing a comprehensive cyber crisis response plan to address the evolving cyber threat landscape.
- Advised multiple Fortune 500 companies experiencing cybersecurity incidents, including ransomware attacks, requiring complex forensic investigation, and extensive data review and restoration processes, as well as in follow-on regulatory inquiries.
- Advised a large, franchised restaurant group in developing a comprehensive written information security program.
- Advised multiple premier private equity companies in connection with cyber, web scraping and data privacy diligence for M&A transactions.
- Assisted a national auto lender in evaluating its cybersecurity maturity and prepare for multistate financial examination, assessing its IT infrastructure and practices against the New York State Department of Financial Services cybersecurity requirements.
- Advised various companies, including companies in the FinTech, social media, and retail spaces on compliance with CCPA.
- Advised an identity access provider on the implementation of biometric identification for authentication and use of data for machine learning.
- Advised multiple SEC-registered investment advisers, broker-dealers, and public companies on their cybersecurity policies and procedures, including their cyber disclosures.
- Assisted large retail, telecommunications, and financial services companies in tabletop exercises of clients’ incident response plans.
- Phone: +1 212 905 9301
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lance draws from his in-house privacy and cybersecurity experience to provide clients with unique solutions to their privacy and data security, technology transactions, and corporate law matters.