- Represented lenders, as loan sellers, in connection with over $1.2 billion in single-family rental (SFR) securitizations, including the first multiloan SFR transaction, as well as assisting in establishing their disclosure programs and due diligence, including compliance with 15E requirements.
- Represented institutional lenders, as loan sellers, in connection with more than 70 CMBS securitizations totaling over $25 billion.
- Represented an insurance company, as loan seller, in connection with a $259 million single-lender CMBS transaction.
- Represented a government-sponsored entity (GSE), in connection with the due diligence and disclosure review of over 3,000 loans in connection with a securitization.
- Represented a mezzanine lender in connection with the restructuring of a $985 million loan, which included complex structuring of both senior and subordinate debt and multiple layers of mezzanine debt, secured by over 5,000 multifamily properties in the Northeast.
- Represented a lender in the disposition of office, industrial and retail REO properties in California, Texas, Arizona and throughout the southeastern United States.
- Represented a client, as tenant, in connection with the negotiation of a 40,000 square foot lease for its headquarters in Dallas, which was named “Best Real Estate Deals: Private green deal of the year finalist” by the Dallas Business Journal.
- Phone: +1 214 922 3510
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With a focus on real-estate-based finance, Karen's experience handling complex loan structures allows her to skillfully assist her lending and servicing clients in a wide variety of matters.