- Evaluated the compliance status of substances used in food packaging and in food processing equipment and drafted legal opinion letters regarding the same.
- Worked to prepare and submit numerous food contact notifications to obtain premarket clearances from the FDA for substances used in packaging materials.
- Assisted clients in the recycled plastics industry in obtaining Letters of No Objection from the FDA and Health Canada, confirming the capability of their recycling processes to produce post-consumer recycled material that is suitable for food-contact use.
- Advised on product labeling obligations under California’s Proposition 65 and other state-related legislation.
- Assisted clients by monitoring legislation and policies affecting the regulation of materials used in contact with food in various jurisdictions including the United States, European Union, Latin America, China, and Japan.
- Phone: +1 202 239 3289
- Email: email@example.com
Clients rely on Ashley to guide them through complex food and beverage regulatory compliance and enforcement issues.