SAVE THE DATE
Virtual Servicing Symposium
Clients and friends, over the last 10 years many of you attended our Servicing Symposium in Charlotte. The Symposium was the only conference devoted to servicing and all the ancillary areas like loan origination and special servicing—and we had 10+ panels addressing the issues facing asset managers, commercial mortgage underwriters, portfolio managers, rating agencies, master and special servicers, institutional investors, and government regulators. In 2021, we are adapting to the dispersed work environment by reviving the spirit and focus of the Symposium in a series of webinars focused on the commercial mortgage servicing industry.
Initial topics will include:
- Lenders’ & Borrowers’ Approach to Today’s Market
- Servicing Approvals During the Pandemic and Beyond
- Mezz Lending & Enforcing Remedies
- Litigation & Bankruptcy Considerations
- CLO Servicing
- Current State of Servicing
Please stay tuned for more information!