- Representing one of the world’s largest parcel delivery and logistics companies in defending employment discrimination, retaliation lawsuits, and charges, and providing advice and counsel regarding employment decisions.
- Representing an insurance company in arbitration proceedings against claims asserted under state laws.
- Conducting internal investigations, including investigations of harassment and discrimination claims for numerous clients.
- Conducting workplace training programs for in-house attorneys and human resources representatives on harassment, personnel policies, wage-and-hour, and other compliance issues.
- Assisting with employment diligence and related issues in asset and equity transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures, for companies of all sizes.
- Drafting and revising employee handbooks and other policies for clients with a variety of business needs.
Higher Education Matters
- Obtained summary judgment in a former university professor’s age and sex discrimination and constructive discharge lawsuit filed in federal court.
- Defended a university against a former student’s disability discrimination lawsuit brought under the Rehabilitation Act and Americans with Disabilities Act.