We represent clients in investment-grade and leveraged syndicated credits, asset-based lending, acquisition finance, dividend and other recapitalizations, REIT finance, credit support financing, high-yield bond and other public debt issues, restructurings and workouts, second lien financing, and mezzanine financing. We are one of a small number of firms that consistently appears in Reuters Loan Pricing Corporation’s Legal League Tables for both borrower and lender representation.
We focus on business issues of true significance and work as a cross-disciplinary team, including attorneys with experience in tax, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, health care, hospitality, construction, litigation, ERISA, environmental, land use, securities, banking regulation, funds, REITs, and dispute resolutions to provide a seamless experience for clients in large, complex financing transactions.
Chambers USA notes, “[A] ‘consistently terrific’ team of lawyers who are ‘invaluable because of the depth of expertise they bring to scenarios.’”
As the debt markets have broadened, our team has been at the forefront of offering advice to clients in developing areas, including asset-based lending, equipment financing, and health care.
- Represented the lead arranger in a $185,000,000 syndicated credit facility to an independent music publisher secured by a catalog of over 1,400 copyrighted songs and music rights for television and film, including assets acquired from Sony Pictures Entertainment in connection with the financing.
- Represented an Atlanta-based investment company and its affiliates in connection with a $1.25 billion senior credit facility establishing a finance company structure for SEC reporting purposes.
- Counsel to a global investment banking company and global financial services company in connection with an $800 million term-loan facility to provide a portion of the $1.125 billion purchase by a health care REIT of the Vertex Pharmaceuticals building in Boston.
- Represented a global flooring manufacturer in connection with a $1 billion senior unsecured credit facility that replaces its existing $900 million senior secured credit facility.
- Represented Italian parent manufacturing company and domestic subsidiary in $625 million secured acquisition financing guaranteed by foreign subsidiaries located in seven countries
- Counsel to an agent bank on a $483.5 million secured revolving credit and term-loan facility to a New York-based private retail REIT.
- Represented an Atlanta-based public packaging company in connection with its $1.3 billion of debt financing for the acquisition of another packaging company.
- Represented the lead arranger and agent in connection with a going-private transaction of a global data communications company with first-lien and second-lien credit facilities totaling $690 million.
- Represented a major private equity sponsor in a $90 million senior credit facility and $30 million in senior-subordinated notes in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake in a privately held company that is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of recreational airguns and related products