Duncan Douglass will be a panelist during the session "Balancing Innovation with Consumer Protection: How to Make It to Market in the Evolving Payments and FinTech Ecosystem" at this event hosted by ACI.
Panelists will discuss:
- Practical, legal, and regulatory considerations
- Unbundling of financial services
- Self-executing contracts and letters of credit
- Limitations on usefulness and affirmative risks
- Considerations for structuring your service
- Patent protection and money transmission licensing/avoidance
- Due diligence
- The disclosure regime
- Balancing innovation with compliance
- Market structures and investment options
For more information click here.
August 21, 2017
Millennium Broadway Hotel | New York