Jason Waite will be a featured speaker at the American Conference Institute’s 7th Industry Forum on U.S. Export & Re-Export Compliance for Canadian Operations in the session “How to Incorporate Evolving U.S. and Canadian Sanctions into Your Program: The Top Five Most Critical Destination and Origin Considerations for Export and Re-Export Transactions.” The session will cover the following topics:
- Evaluating the intersection of Canadian and U.S. sanctions laws dealing with Russia, Cuba, North Korea, and other key jurisdictions
- The evolution of Canadian sanctions and their impact on exporters
- How U.S. versus Canadian sanctions vary in their impact on Canadian exporters
- Key elements of a sanctions compliance program and integration with export controls compliance
- The reliability of third-party screening programs
- Practical solutions to minimize risk exposure
For more information, click here.