Bill Jordan will be speaking on the panel “Recent Developments in Government Enforcement and Program Integrity Initiatives in Managed Care” at the 2018 Institute for Health Plan Counsel, hosted by the American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA).
The panel will discuss:
- Fraud enforcement against Medicare Advantage and Managed Medicaid Organizations
- Trends in claims brought by the DOJ and qui tam relators
- CMS Program Integrity developments in managed care
- Status of changes in anti-fraud laws to enhance value-based care initiatives
- Update on ALJ hearings
- Best practices for managed care compliance programs to mitigate risk of fraud/regulatory enforcement
For more information, click here.