- Represented nation’s largest publicly-traded hospital chain in civil and criminal investigations throughout the country involving health care fraud matters. Negotiated favorable settlement of many investigations and obtained judicial dismissal of one matter involving allegedly unauthorized medical procedures.
- Represented New Orleans hospitals in criminal investigations and congressional hearings related to their response to Hurricane Katrina, including allegations that patients were euthanized in the immediate aftermath of the storm.
- Represented clients in state Attorneys General, Medicaid Fraud Control Unit, and federal investigations in over 20 states and in every federal circuit.
- Obtained $10.3MM judgment for a private college in civil RICO claim alleging fraud in theft of assets involving timber and real estate interests.
- Defended major telecommunications company in multiple class actions alleging that it had impermissibly revealed confidential customer information to government through the National Security Agency’s Terrorist Surveillance Program.
- Represented individual in Senate Judiciary Committee hearing related to alleged firing of U.S. Attorneys and political hiring at Department of Justice.
- Conducted numerous internal investigations related to alleged government fraud, FCPA issues and antitrust matters.
- Serve as outside global ethics and compliance counsel to world’s second largest chemical company.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7850
- Other Phone: +1 202 756 3494
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill uses his experience as a former DOJ official to represent companies and executives in their most sensitive and important litigation and government investigations. Health care, life sciences and technology companies rely on his counsel in complicated ethics and compliance matters. Bill provides pragmatic, cost-efficient advice to resolve their most challenging disputes.