Bill Jordan will be speaking on the panel “Preventing Fraud and Abuse in Medicare and Medicaid-Related Matters” and Jason Popp will be speaking on "Compliance, Risk Management, and Litigation Strategies" at the 9th Annual Forum on Long-Term Care & Senior Care hosted by the American Conference Institute.
The panel will discuss:
- Recent survey and enforcement activity by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Alleged manipulations of therapy and Resource Utilization Groups
- The increasing number of Medicaid fraud cases relating to quality of care and therapy
- Proactive ways of dealing with investigations and bringing investigations to a close
- Defenses that have and haven’t been successful
For more information, click here.