The number of COVID-19 cases in the U.S. continues to rise, affecting employers and employees in every industry, from hospitality to manufacturing to health care. What should employers consider in making decisions? This Alston & Bird webinar will review advice we are giving clients related to:
- Coronavirus 2.0 and 3.0 relief: what happened?
- Health benefit aspects of the first three coronavirus relief packages
- What to look forward to in the potential coronavirus 4.0 stimulus
- What was missing from the relief packages and what might be added in future packages
- How enrollment periods will be affected by the coronavirus pandemic
These programs are provided as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird. CLE credit is pending for Georgia, Texas, California, New York, Pennsylvania, and Missouri. Additional states may be available upon request.
Click here to register.
Questions? Abby Forness at email@example.com or 404.881.7824.