As employees return to their workplaces, employers must navigate ongoing issues presented by COVID-19, including employee leave and accommodation requests, evolving health and safety standards, and novel legal claims. During this executive webinar, we will discuss those issues, along with:
- Best practices for addressing concerns raised by high-risk employees
- Managing telework requests from nervous (but physically healthy) employees
- Employee screening, testing, and vaccinations
- COVID-19 waivers and releases
- The evolving landscape of COVID-19 litigation
Login information will be provided to participants before the program.
This program is provided as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird. CLE credit is pending for Georgia, Texas, California, New York, Pennsylvania, and Missouri. Additional states may be available upon request.
For questions or to register, contact Abby Forness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-881-7824.