Topics will include:
- Continued health and safety concerns
- Employees who are unwilling or unable to return to work
- Vaccination status
- Remote work ADA accommodations
- Expansion of telework policies
- Evolving CDC guidance
- Labor organizing around issues such as workplace safety and flexibility
- Employment verification: Form I-9 and E-Verify
- Resumption of business travel
- Applicable leave laws
- Other internal policy changes
- Brett Coburn – Moderator
- Alex Barnett
- Ashley Brightwell
- Kerri-Ann Griggs
- Kaitlin Owen
- Brooks Suttle
Login information will be provided to participants before the program.
This program is provided as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird. CLE credit is pending for Georgia, Texas, California, New York, Pennsylvania, and Missouri. Additional states may be available upon request.
Please contact Abby Forness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7824.