Are you on a plaintiff’s litigation shopping list? Our Food, Beverage & Agribusiness team analyzes the top food and beverage litigation trends of the past year, looks at likely future targets, and discusses best practices to lessen your exposure and strengthen your defenses.
Topics covered will include:
- Flavoring and ingredients cases
- Health and natural claims
- Origin claims
- Alcoholic beverages cases
- Defending attorneys' fees claims
- Jamie George, Senior Associate, Litigation & Trial Practice, Alston & Bird
- Drew Phillips, Counsel, Litigation & Trial Practice, Alston & Bird
- Alan Pryor, Senior Associate, Litigation & Trial Practice, Alston & Bird
- Angela Spivey, Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice, Alston & Bird
Zoom details will be provided by clicking on the registration link.
This program is provided as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird. CLE credit is pending for Georgia, Texas, California, Missouri, Illinois, and New York. Additional states may be available upon request.
Please contact Lindsey Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.210.9445.