Please join Carolyn Smith and Amy Nogid for a virtual SALT Ladies’ Roundtable. They will discuss recent judicial, legislative, and administrative SALT developments and professional issues of particular interest to women.
Discussion topics include:
- Federal Tax Proposals: Understand the Process, What’s in the Pipeline, and Possible SALT Impacts
- Updates on SALT Cap Litigation
- MTC’s Proposed Revisions to P.L. 86-272 Statement of Information
- Local Taxes: Some Background and Quirks
- Women in Leadership: How to Make it Happen
To register, click here.
Please contact Jacob Greifinger at email@example.com or 404.881.7907.