We will discuss the proposed SEC rules for public company disclosures related to cybersecurity risks and incidents, as well as increasing SEC enforcement activity and shareholder litigation. We will also address key challenges to organizations and how the proposed rules are likely to drive further changes in the landscape in the near future.
- Kim Peretti, Partner and Co-Chair of the Privacy, Cyber & Data Strategy Team, Alston & Bird
- Cara Peterman, Partner, Securities Litigation, Alston & Bird
- Siobhan Gorman, Partner, Cybersecurity & Data Privacy Global Lead, Brunswick Group
- Serena Kenost, Senior Managing Attorney, Rollins, Inc.
- Jocelyn Hunter, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, The Home Depot
CLE Credit will be applied for, where applicable
Please contact Abby Forness at email@example.com or 404.881.7824.