The Inflation Reduction Act, passed in August 2022, provides $80 billion in renewed funding for the IRS, with more than $45 billion dedicated to IRS enforcement over the next ten years. While the IRS ramps up enforcement, taxpayers are already feeling the impact of some new IRS initiatives. Join us to learn more about where the IRS will focus its efforts and how to prepare.
We will cover:
- Employee Retention Tax Credits and other COVID tax relief
- Focus on economic substance - partnership audits and elsewhere
- Explosion in taxpayer challenges to IRS guidance and regulations
- Update on conservation easement litigation and key developments
- IRS international tax enforcement efforts, including those affecting U.S. credit funds
- George Abney, Partner
- Scott Harty, Partner
- Laura Gavioli, Partner
CLE Credit will be applied for, where applicable.
Contact Abby Forness at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 404 881 7824.