Following the midterm elections in November, a Republican-led House of Representatives could be looking to shift certain U.S. trade policy objectives. Federal agencies have been working to implement the significant trade legislation passed in 2022 and appear to be ramping up enforcement under other existing laws. This webinar will offer insight to trade compliance leaders and in-house counsel about how to prepare for the year ahead and will address issues such as:
- Trade priorities for the upcoming Congressional term
- How the United States hopes to use trade to drive re-shoring of investment and manufacturing
- Developments in sanctions programs
- Evolving enforcement trends, including forced labor, trade remedies duty, and False Claims Act actions
- Brian Frey, Partner, Alston & Bird
- BJ Shannon, Counsel, Alston & Bird
- Jason Waite, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Lian Yang, Partner, Alston & Bird
CLE Credit will be applied for, where applicable.
Please contact Abby Forness at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 404 881 7824.