Please join us as our Labor & Employment and Privacy attorneys discuss AI compliance, governance, and other practical need-to-know issues for AI in the workplace:
- AI Basics - Automated Employment Decision Tools (AEDTs) and Other Regulated AI Applications
- Bias Audits – What They Are, When They are Required, Finding Vendors to Conduct Them
- Looking Ahead - Practical Compliance and Business Risk Mitigation Tips for Now and the Future
- Martha Doty, Counsel, Labor & Employment
- Dorian Simmons, Senior Associate, Privacy & Data Security
Zoom details will be provided by clicking on the registration link.
CLE Credit will be applied for, where applicable.
Contact Abby Forness at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 404 881 7824.