Awards and Recognition
At Alston & Bird we don’t engage in pro bono work for the recognition, but we are proud when we are recognized for the work we do that makes a difference in our community and in the lives of those in need.
- In People magazine’s fourth annual list of the “50 Companies That Care.”
- Alston & Bird was recognized as by Fortune Magazine as a Best Workplace for Giving Back.
- Honored by the Legal Services Corporation as the Law Firm Award winner for the firm’s commitment to pro bono legal services in Georgia.
- Co-recipient of the Corporate Volunteer Council of Atlanta’s IMPACT Award.
- Celebrated by Public Counsel of Los Angeles for support tremendous support of a legal team working to address systemic consumer fraud challenges in vulnerable populations. Because of the firm’s work a clinic is being established in a south Los Angeles neighborhood.
- Winner of the 2013 Pro Bono Institute’s John H. Pickering Award recognizing the firm for its dedication and unwavering commitment to pro bono.