- Represented a leading health care insurance carrier in multiple high-profile cases involving bad-faith denial of benefits.
- Represented a top pharmaceutical benefit manager in the largest multidistrict litigation in U.S. history.
- Represented a top pharmacy benefit manager in litigation involving challenges to rebating practices.
- Represented a former bond trader at Nomura Securities International Inc. in a criminal matter and obtained an acquittal on all charges following a six-week jury trial in the District of Connecticut.
- Represented a former director in a derivative action alleging breach of fiduciary duty claims.
- Represented a company in a derivative action relating to corporate governance issues.
- Represented a major credit reporting company in California state court in a case involving antitrust, unfair competition, and business tort claims.
- Counsel to a Fortune 500 insurance carrier in a franchise termination case involving business tort and unfair competition claims filed in the Central District of California.
- Represented a leading financial advisor in shareholder class action litigation involving claims of aiding and abetting breach of fiduciary duty.
- Represented the leading provider of building cost data in an appeal involving Copyright Act issues in the Ninth Circuit.
- Represented a major national bank in numerous actions filed throughout California involving challenges to the bank’s lending practices.
- Counsel to a top automotive pricing analysis company on how to achieve compliance with federal and state antitrust laws and industry regulations.
- Represented a criminal defendant in petitioning for a writ of certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court, challenging his 200-year sentence on Eighth Amendment grounds.
- Phone: +1 213 576 1079
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
From representing multinational and small companies in all areas of complex commercial litigation, Kim develops effective and cost-efficient strategies for legal challenges. Clients in the health care industry count on Kim’s extensive experience representing health plans and plan sponsors in lawsuits, arbitrations, and government inquiries on a wide range of issues.