- Represented an industrial company and landowner in connection with sediment contamination at the Portland Harbor Superfund Site in Oregon.
- Defended two multinational corporations in an environmental class action and mass-joinder toxic tort lawsuit in Florida.
- Represented a public entity pursuing an industrial operator for costs arising from perchlorate contamination.
- Defended a joint-defense group at the former Cal Compact Landfill in California against claims by the site owner and state regulators, and pursued contribution claims against 40 waste generators.
- Represented oil industry clients pursuing and defending cost-recovery claims at numerous sites.
- Defended an industrial operator against a Clean Air Act citizen suit based on alleged releases from a petroleum coke loading terminal.
- Advised clients in averting threatened litigation by nongovernmental organizations under the Clean Water Act and Clean Air Act.
- Phone: +1 415 243 1012
- Email: email@example.com
With more than 20 years of experience, Greg has a proven track record defending clients in environmental litigation, with a particular focus on Superfund cost recovery, natural resource damage claims, toxic tort actions, and defending federal and state enforcement actions.