- Advising public companies and their boards of directors on strategic decisions, risk oversight, governance, and SEC disclosure related to COVID-19.
- Advising companies on securities offerings of equity and debt.
- Counsel to one of the U.S.’s largest small-loan consumer finance companies in a $300 million 144A senior notes offering.
- Counsel to multiple biopharmaceutical clients in various stages of development.
- Counsel to a U.S. subsidiary of a global renewable energy project owner and operator in the financing and development of several solar energy projects across the U.S.
- Represented a biopharmaceutical startup in a reverse merger in conjunction with private placement of common stock.
- Assisted a Netherlands-based floricultural company with its acquisition of a U.S.-based horticultural company.
- Counsel to a development-stage biotech company in its two-step sale transaction to a global generic pharmaceutical company.
- Represented the financial advisors of Worldpay in its acquisition by Fidelity National Information Services in a $43 billion cash and stock transaction.
- Represented the financial advisors of Hormel Foods in its $3.35 billion acquisition of Planters snack nut portfolio from Kraft Heinz.
- Phone: +1 212 210 9470
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients value Robyn’s strategic input on various securities compliance and corporate governance matters, as well as her critical guidance through foreign and domestic mergers and acquisitions.