- Defense counsel for a leading health care company and pharmacy benefit manager facing individual and putative class action lawsuits throughout the country targeting the pricing of EpiPen and diabetes drugs.
- Representing a health care company in multiple lawsuits related to reimbursement for COVID-19 testing services.
- Evaluating regulatory and compliance issues in context of government investigations and litigation for pharmacy benefit managers, skilled nursing facilities, and other health care companies.
- Representing a health care company in ongoing litigation related to the application of the federal No Surprises Act.
- Defeated class certification for a health care company and pharmacy benefit manager facing claims involving manufacturer rebates and prescription drug prices.
- Counsel to numerous health care companies in government enforcement actions and internal investigations.
- Defense counsel to one of the nation’s largest third-party administrators in an ERISA dispute.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a leading health insurance company in a wrongful death action.
Complex Commercial Litigation
- Representing a major chemical company in product liability litigation.
- Obtained a multimillion-dollar default judgment for a Fortune 50 plaintiff in a breach of contract suit.