- Represented The Carlyle Group in its growth investment in Abrigo, a leading technology provider of compliance, risk, and lending solutions for financial institutions.
- Represented The Carlyle Group in its significant investment in NEOGOV, an El Segundo, CA-based public sector human capital management and policy management software firm.
- Represented Ridgemont Equity Partners, a middle market private equity investor, in its growth investment in Softdocs, an enterprise content management (ECM) software provider for the higher education and K-12 markets.
- Represented a health care company in a $100 million series C financing.
- Represented a leader in virtual interviewing and assessments technology in its acquisition of a hiring software company.
- Represented a workforce management software and services provider in its acquisition of a predictive analytics and AI software company.
- Represented a private equity investor in its partnership with a technology-enabled provider of health information management services and with a simultaneous partnership with a provider of patient intake management software and systems.
- Represented Ridgemont Equity Partners in its acquisition of Munch’s Supply.
- Represented CommScope Holding Company Inc. in its $7.4 billion acquisition of ARRIS International plc.
- Represented Fair Financial Corp. in a $385 million financing led by SoftBank Group Corp.
- Phone: +1 650 838 2100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claudia’s experience working behind the scenes at a technology company gives her a perspective on the industry that clients welcome.