- Advised Graphic Packaging with an UP-C transaction in one of its biggest deals to date: a $1.8 billion transformative combination with the North American consumer packaging division of International Paper. The transaction created a leading integrated paper-based packaging company with approximately $6 billion of projected revenue and approximately $1 billion of projected EBITDA post-synergies. The company is one of the largest producers of folding cartons and paper-based foodservice products.
- Advised Autoliv Inc. on the spinoff of its electronics business segment to separate its passive safety and electronics business segments.
- Advised Veoneer with a joint concurrent offering of up to $400 million in common equity and $170 million of convertible debt.
- Advised Avanos, formerly Halyard Health, on its sale of its surgical and infection prevention division to Owens & Minor.
- Advised several large multinational companies on restructuring projects in Europe, Asia, South America, and North America.
- Advised on significant structuring/planning for a private investor’s activities in numerous jurisdictions in Europe, Asia, and South America.
- Advised a major foreign multinational group in the financial services area on its internal restructurings and treaty tax planning.
- Assisted several multinational companies in the implementation of complex intercompany agreements.
- Advised numerous U.S. clients setting up companies in the Middle East and Asia.
- Advised on the implementation of an acquisition structure involving a recapitalization and management rollover.
- Advised a U.S. group on a complex restructuring of its capital structure in anticipation of an IPO.
- Assisted with the tax restructuring of several wealth management businesses before sales and transitions to new-generation employees.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4491
- Email: email@example.com
Brian has the experience to assist with planning and executing complex international transactions. His clients see him as a trusted advisor and leader in efficiently managing a team of lawyers around the globe to establish a tax-efficient structure that fits seamlessly with each client’s business needs.