- Represented FirstCash Inc. in its $2.4 billion merger with Cash America International Inc., which was named “USA Deal of the Year” by Global M&A Network, and in its $1.17 billion acquisition of American First Finance.
- Represented LHC Group Inc. in its $5.4 billion sale to UnitedHealth Group and its $2.4 billion merger with Almost Family Inc.
- Represented Builders FirstSource in numerous acquisitions with an aggregate value in excess of $1.5 billion.
- Represented multiple investment banks in connection with numerous equity and debt offerings in the financial services sector.
- Represented the leading distributor of beauty supplies in North America in connection with multiple common stock offerings with proceeds totaling $2 billion and multiple senior notes offerings with proceeds totaling $1.45 billion.
- Represented a publicly held packaging company in connection with multiple common stock and debt offerings with aggregate proceeds totaling more than $2 billion.
- Represented FB Financial Corporation in connection with its IPO and its subsequent $300 million acquisition of Clayton Bank and Trust and American City Bank.
- Represented a technology company in its sale to IBM.
- Represented a publicly held technology company in its sale to Apple Inc. for $365 million.
- Represented a privately held insurance broker in its sale for $360 million.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4421
- Email: email@example.com
Kyle’s broad-based transactional experience provides him with valuable insight when structuring high-profile, complex M&A, and capital-raising transactions for clients. Public companies also rely on Kyle for his keen guidance on SEC regulatory and disclosure issues and corporate governance matters.