- Represented an Italian food equipment manufacturer in a $3.5 billion take private acquisition and topping bid of an NYSE-traded competitor, including a $1.6 billion antitrust divestiture division carve-out.
- Represented a building products manufacturer in a two-stage division sale and subsequent PE “take private.”
- Represented a NYSE-listed building products manufacturer in multiple acquisitions.
- Represented a privately-owned pharmaceutical software company in its sale to a Tier 1 PE sponsor for $400 million.
- Represented a NYSE-listed fintech company in its acquisition of a privately held eCommerce solutions provider.
- Represented a leading provider of paperboard packaging in a transformational combination with a division of a Fortune 100 competitor using an Up-C partnership structure.
- Represented a worldwide technology systems integration services company in the acquisition of a distressed public company via a tender offer structure.
- Represented a NYSE-listed REIT in forming a joint venture with a consortium of institutional investors to acquire 1.1 million acres of prime East Texas timberlands for $1.39 billion.
- Represented a leading Scandinavian aluminum manufacturer as the successful bidder in a Section 363 auction that doubled the size of the company.
- Represented multiple REITs in mergers, internalizations, and other strategic liquidity transactions.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7758
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin helps both domestic and international clients transform their businesses and industries through high-profile, complex M&A, and capital-raising transactions.