- Structured a $100 million credit fund targeting investments in real estate debt, corporate debt, and tactical credit.
- Structured a $150 million fund-of-funds targeting investments in private equity and venture capital funds, as well as secondaries, co-investments, and general partner stakes.
- Structured a $60 million private equity fund targeting investments in the industrials, manufacturing, and value-add distribution segments of the U.S. lower middle markets.
- Structured a $25 million real estate GP sponsor fund targeting investments in sponsor-led joint ventures focused on distressed or under-performing commercial real estate properties in the southeast U.S.
- Structured a $100 million feeder fund established to invest in a $5 billion climate impact master fund targeting investments in the global clean energy, decarbonized transportation, and green industrial segments.
- Structured a $150 million feeder fund established to invest in a $4 billion private equity master fund targeting investments in brownfield infrastructure assets in the OECD countries in North America and Europe.
- Structured a $200 million private credit fund targeting investments in commercial and non-commercial mortgage loans relating to U.S. commercial and residential real estate.
- Structured a $50 million real estate fund targeting investments in portfolios of health care-related real estate properties.
- Phone: +1 704 444 1280
- Email: email@example.com
With more than 20 years of experience as funds counsel, Colby advises clients on all aspects of the structuring, documenting, offering, and operation of U.S. and offshore investment funds.