Antitrust and Commercial Litigation
- Represents a leading technology company in the prosecution of antitrust claims over price-fixing by cathode ray tube suppliers.
- Represents major pharmaceutical company in multiple alleged “reverse-payment” putative class action lawsuits.
- Represents pharmaceutical company in government investigation of so-called “reverse payment” settlement agreements.
- Represented a leading technology company in the prosecution of antitrust claims over price-fixing by LCD screen suppliers.
- Represented academic institutions in antitrust lawsuits involving accreditation and physician privileges.
- Represented Auto Auction Services Corporation in a lawsuit filed in the Northern District of California alleging various antitrust claims, including monopolization, group boycott and related California state law claims.
- Represented a group purchasing organization facing antitrust claims raised by a disgruntled potential supplier that was denied a contract.
- Served as lead counsel to a Fortune 100 insurance company in commercial litigation matters across the United States.