- Represented an investment group and its affiliates as the prevailing bidder to acquire the assets of a fast food company in a 363 bankruptcy court sale process.
- Represented a leading global performance materials company in its $155 million acquisition of two companies that specialize in the conversion of high-performance films and substrates.
- Represented a privately held leading restaurant franchisor in the negotiation of a complex master services agreement relationship with a publicly traded company for the provision of integrated facilities management services.
- Represented an information analytics business in its acquisition of 100 percent of the stock of a developer of software-as-a-service products in the field of job readiness and competency assessments.
- Represented a global aviation solutions company in the sale of a majority equity interest in the company to a private equity group.
- Represented a leading technology company and innovation leader in advanced turbine engines in the $60 million sale of an 80.1 percent interest in the company to a leading national security solutions provider.
- Represented a private equity firm based in New York in multiple transactions, including the sale of its child development centers to a Virginia-based investment firm, its acquisition of a media company specializing in transit advertising, its acquisition of a telecommunications company by one of its portfolio companies, and another portfolio company’s combination with a rapidly growing e-discovery company.
- Represented a company specializing in the maintenance, repair, and overhaul of business jets in its sale to a portfolio company of a private equity firm based in Minneapolis.
- Represented a global diversified public technology company in the divestiture of its tolling and automated license plate recognition business to a leading provider of integrated solutions for tolling, electronic vehicle registration, and public safety applications. The company is a subsidiary of a portfolio company managed by a middle-market private equity firm.
- Represented the UK division of a business analytics firm, which is the owner of a London-based aerospace information and data company, in its acquisition of a Georgia-based leading provider of world schedules data for the airline and travel industry.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4475
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alison’s diverse experience advising private equity investors as well as public company clients across industries, including telecommunications, aerospace, and technology, enables her to innovatively structure deals that bring real value to her clients.