- Represented a publicly held provider of security and identity management solutions in several acquisitions and its $365 million sale to the largest technology company in the world.
- Counsel to a publicly held leading provider of paperboard packaging in a transformational combination with a division of a Fortune 100 competitor using an Up-C partnership structure and valued at $1.8 billion and in several other acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures.
- Counsel to a publicly held medical device company in a $710 million carve-out of its surgical and infection prevention business.
- Counsel to one of the leading U.S. food distributors in several strategic acquisitions.
- Counsel to a publicly traded India-based company in its acquisition of a distressed U.S. public company.
- Counsel to a leading Scandinavian aluminum manufacturer as the successful bidder in a Section 363 auction that doubled the size of the company.
- Counsel to a publicly traded biometric security company in a $400 million sale to the world’s largest technology company.
- Counsel to leading international investment banks in public offerings of debt securities and related debt tender offers by the world’s best-known beverage company aggregating more than $25 billion and €13 billion.
- Counsel to the world’s largest and best-known home improvement retailer in public offerings of notes aggregating more than $15 billion.
- Counsel to a leading Atlanta-based private equity fund.
- Counsel to a staffing services company in multiple strategic acquisitions.
- Counsel to a leading flexible-packaging provider in its acquisition of a medical-packaging manufacturing facility in a Department of Justice mandated divestiture.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4606
- Email: email@example.com
Whether representing issuers or underwriters, Sarah brings thoughtful solutions when arranging securities transactions. She also efficiently closes M&A deals for her clients in various industries from manufacturing to retail.