- Representing a major pharmacy benefit manager in ongoing multidistrict litigation.
- Representing a health care company in ongoing False Claims Act investigations related to Medicare Advantage issues.
- Representing a health care company in ongoing litigation related to the application of the federal No Surprises Act.
- Representing a health care company in ongoing False Claims Act litigation.
- Represented a large health care system in DOJ False Claims Act investigations related to Medicare coding issues.
- Represented a major generic drug manufacturer in a DOJ antitrust investigation.
- Defended a chief financial officer in an ongoing securities fraud investigation.
- Defended an executive in a criminal price-fixing and bid-rigging investigation.
- Defended an accountant accused of securities fraud in a federal criminal trial.
- Represented 77 former state attorneys general as amici curiae supporting former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell’s case before the U.S. Supreme Court challenging his convictions for public corruption. The Supreme Court vacated McDonnell’s convictions and cited the brief from the attorneys general in its opinion.
- Phone: +1 704 444 1027
- Email: email@example.com
Clients can rely on Emily to use her experience in federal district and appellate court to advocate for their interests in criminal and civil proceedings. Emily is well regarded for her work as counsel for corporations and individuals in health-care-related False Claim Act investigations and litigation, as well as other government investigations.